Discover why Beltone is the best solution for hearing aids in Kansas. We have offices to serve you in Wichita, Newton, Hutchinson, Garden City and Dodge City.
Your Hearing Partner
Beltone of Kansas provides you with more than just hearing aids. Our hearing care professionals also partner with you to deliver personalized care. We’ll take the time to get to know you and understand your needs to ensure you receive the best solution for your situation.
Our hearing care professionals have extensive education and training to ensure they are up to date with the latest research and knowledge. And, since we exclusively sell Beltone products, we’re the experts on all these high-quality hearing aids have to offer.
Products that Make Your Life Easier
We’ve developed a suite of hearing aids, accessories and apps using the latest technology to give you features that make using hearing aids easier. Beltone invests heavily in continual research and development to improve our products and create new ones.
We were the first to develop:
- In-the-ear hearing aids
- Hearing aids with wireless technology
- Hearing aids that are compatible with iPhones
- An Apple Watch app to control a hearing aid
A History of Service
For nearly 80 years, Beltone has been helping people hear better with cutting-edge patient-centered solutions. Sam and Faye Posen founded the company after helping a friend with hearing loss by developing one of the smallest, customized hearing aids on the market. Beltone got its name from Same’s goal of helping his friend hear “as clear as the tone of a bell”.
Today, there are more than 1,500 Beltone locations across the U.S., each with a caring staff and hearing care professional who will be your partner and guide on your journey to better hearing. This personalized service will be available to you at any Beltone in the nation. If you’d rather not visit an office, there are also apps available to connect you with a hearing care professional no matter where you are.
Beltone hearing aids are covered by our BelCare™ Lifetime Care Program for as long as you own them. This comprehensive hearing care program protects your investment as well as your hearing health and is honored at all participating Beltone Hearing Care Centers in the U.S. We are the only hearing aid company to offer this level of service and coverage. Benefits include:
- A free yearly 6-step hearing evaluation
- Free hearing aid cleaning and inspection
- A 30-day refund window for hearing aids
- A dedicated patient care hotline: 800-235-8663
- Hearing aids will not be recommended unless tested level of hearing loss is severe enough
- Your hearing test and fitting recommendation will be approved by a licensed professional
- Counseling and aftercare from your Beltone practitioner to help adjust to the new hearing aids
- Follow-up appointments to ensure your hearing aids are properly adjusted
- A follow-up hearing assessment after 90 days of wearing your new hearing aids
- Up to a three-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to three-years coverage for lost, stolen or damaged hearing aids
- Two years of protection for a change in hearing loss after your original hearing aid purchase
- All participating BelCare practitioners are committed to a Code of Ethics & Professional Conduct
The complete BelCare™ Plan is available at participating Beltone Hearing Care Centers. Some restrictions and limitations apply. 30-Day Refund Policy varies by state. Written arrangements with third-party payers supersede this policy, when appropriate. For complete details, see your independent participating Beltone Hearing Care Professional. Beltone is responsible for limited Warranty, LS&D, and Hearing Loss Protection programs. The independent participating Beltone Hearing Care Professional is responsible for all other facets of BelCare™.